Creature Feature

Coming Soon....

Curious Corners

  • Coming soon...

Tags

17 September 2007

Once upon a time... There was a website

Hello!

Yay! I've finally got round to creating our blog.

Hopefully we'll manage to keep it up to date with our hijinks, craftyness, twisted logic and the general insanity that makes up Knottwood.

I'm about to go and test the new website... hopefully all will be well and I can get that up and running. Then we can start updating our Etsy Shop again!

************************
Three Days Later.....
************************

Hurray!

The website is live now, its all (fiiiinnnallly) working nicely!

I've just finished the first of our Etsy shop updates and we'll be adding an item a day for a while, so things will be shiny, new and interesting aaallll the time! :)

I'm also plotting the first website update... though I can't face that just yet (the trauma of site testing is still to fresh in my mind!)

No comments: