Creature Feature

Coming Soon....

Curious Corners

  • Coming soon...

Tags

19 March 2008

Overhaul - Stage 1 Complete!

Well, I've totally changed the layout and escaped from blogger's templates! It's starting to feel more like mine! :)

Creature Feature - This is where I'm going to have a featured 'something' every week (if I manage to keep with it this time) I'll feature 'the something' in a main blog post in detail, then have a smaller version there for the rest of the week.

Curious Corners - This is going to be a list of all the past featured places

Useful Sites - this one is pretty obvious :)

OtherWorlds - Links to all the other places Knottwood, Leaf or Jane are online


Ooh and I just want to say thanks to:

KMCdesigns
(for pointing me in the direction of the 3 column layout)

&

OneHappyTree
(for helping me with changing the colour of the Etsy Mini Background)

Hurray for them!

Next I need to finish sorting out my content and get into the habit of posting something vaguely interesting everyday (or so;)

So, what do you think of the new look? :)